- 1 Top 5 Golf Drivers Comparison
- 2 The Golf Drivers Reviews
- 3 Things to Know About
- 4 How to Pick a Driver
You will be surprised to find out that the latest golf drivers are specially made to offer the best performance on the golf course by using the latest technology. A driver is among the most used clubs, being a real helper when it comes to hitting the ball to the farthest holes. Therefore, since a driver can seriously influence the game, we strongly recommend you to invest in a high-quality driver that will help you achieve great results. Also, a good driver will give your game consistency, will last longer and will increase accuracy every time you hit the ball. In order to help you choose the best golf driver, we have selected 5 of the best such clubs on the market, so read the reviews to learn more about each of them.
Top 5 Golf Drivers Comparison
The Golf Drivers Reviews
Mizuno Golf JPX-EZ
With the help of this driver, you will be able to improve your game faster than ever. Among the most interesting features of this model, we can enumerate the 3 weight system that will maintain the same forgiveness of the non-adjustable models. Also, the driver comes with a massive MOI design that provides an optimized internal head for both low and deep weight distribution. Additionally, the Quick Switch hosel offers 4 degrees of loft variation and 8 loft settings (8.5 -12.50). At the same time, you will be pleased by the rebound crown that allows more flex for increased ball speed and longer distance.
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha
The Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Driver is another great option for all golf players around the world. The Hyper Speed Face feature makes it lighter and more robust, allowing you to increase the ball speed. Moreover, the Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide which is placed toward the rear of the club will offer a 20% higher MOI, along with multiple Draw and Fade bias options. The Advanced Adjustable Hosel allows you to easily adjust the hosel in just 3 moves. Additionally, the crown is made of Forged Composite which makes it very strong, yet light weighted.
Cobra Men’s Bio Cell
If you want a reliable golf driver, then you can be sure that the Cobra Men’s Bio Cell Driver is the one for you. The MyFly8 Technology gives you the possibility to adjust the loft with the help of 8 adjustable settings in order to receive great performance regardless the weather and ground conditions. At the same time, the Forged E9 BiO Cell Face enables a larger effective sweet zone, thus the off-center hits will allow longer and straighter drives. Other great features that come with this model are the SmartPad Technology and the Neutral/Draw Bias Weighting. Making this driver among the best choices.
TaylorMade Men’s R15 460
The TaylorMade Men’s R15 460 Driver uses the latest TaylorMade metal-wood technology, which has proven its high-performance when it comes to achieving great results every time. The Inverted Cone Technology is a great feature for an expanded sweet spot, while the Thick Thin Casting was specially designed for low and forward center-of-gravity that enables higher launch and lower spin. Additionally, the 4° loft sleeve offers a greater loft adjustability and opportunity, making this model a great choice for all golf players. Moreover, you will surely like the Lamkin UTx grip and the attractive design of this remarkable driver.
Adams Golf Men’s Blue Driver RH
The Adams Golf Men’s Blue Driver RH is surely a great driver for every golf passionate. The Low/Back CG feature will help you add more speed on your shots, while the SlimTech Shaf which weights only 55g, will allow you to generate more ball speed. The Velocity Slot Technology refers to a sole slot that enables the player to achieve a higher speed and more flex on larger distances. We definitely have to mention the Easy Launch System which can be found in all the products of the company and it’s specially designed to launch the ball much easier into the air.
Things to Know About
In the last few years, golf club manufacturers have worked extremely hard to pursue their dream of hitting the ball long and straight with a quality driver. The driver is a standard clubs specially designed to hit the ball the farthest. It has a large clubhead, a long shaft and the least amount of loft. Due to the fact that it has a low amount of loft, the driver is the golf clubs the most difficult to use for beginners and recreational golfers.
Purchasing a new driver is an exciting yet daunting task. Every manufacturer provides different technology, so it may be quite impossible to know where to start. Today, more than ever, the drivers made are completely differently than ever before. Some models are much thinner, while others are dramatically more complex in their use of multiple materials than before. Nowadays, the drivers are more efficient and easier for the golfer to use than ever before. As mentioned there are hundreds of models available on the market, so you can find drivers that can manipulate movable weights as well as drivers that give you the option of tweaking the loft settings through an adjustable hosel.
How to Pick a Driver
Unless you are a professional golf player, you are likely to have troubles choosing the right golf driver for your game, so you might need some assistance. What you need to know is that the driver must fit your playing style and you need to feel comfortable while shooting it. Below, you will find some useful tips in choosing the perfect driver for improving your golf skills.
- Most of the times, you need a driver with a bigger loft if you want to send the ball to the air, so it’s essential to analyze this aspect. The loft of a driver is measured in degrees and it varies from model to model. If your swing speed is under 90 mph, you will need a driver with plenty of loft to increase the backspin and keep the ball aloft. For swing speeds over 100 mph, a driver with less loft should do the trick.
- The trajectory of your shot is also important in finding the best golf driver. If your playing style is sending the ball low off the tee, your driver should have a high trajectory rating. Keep in mind that the trajectory and the loft are not the same thing and for trajectory, you need to analyze the center of gravity of the club.
- When you select the driver’s size, make sure it fits your body height and the size of your hands. When hitting the ball, your hands should be relaxed and the driver should not hit the ground. If you need to bend over in order to touch the ball with the driver or you keep your hands bent, the driver is not the right size and you will not be able to perform a good swing.
- The forgiveness rating of the golf driver is another aspect to take into account. For example, if you often hit tee shots, you will need a driver with a maximum of forgiveness rating to help you control the ball. When buying a driver, read its specifications and find out the forgiveness rating that the manufacturer usually specifies.
- A driver with a rounded head is the most suitable for any golfer because it helps them position the weight and achieve the best performance. There are also drivers with a square head that is considered to offer more forgiveness and to adapt to off-center shots.